To be completed..
Alternative Evaluation. Figure out how customers do their picking. Does price matter the most? Does quality? Does style? Dose usability matter? Is there more than one factor that is important to your customer segment?
Alternative Evaluation. Figure out how customers do their picking. Does price matter the most? Does quality? Does style? Dose usability matter? Is there more than one factor that is important to your customer segment?
How/where do they use? Are users more likely to post photos or search for information? Do they use the website while at home or on vacation, or planning a trip?
Evaluation. What matters most to your customers when they think back on the 'rightness' of using the website? What helps them determine using the app was a good idea?
Q Set 1: "When it comes to posting photos of your pet on social media, do you share on more than one source? How often do you share photos of your pet? On average, do you get more, less or same amount of likes on your pet's photos compared to other photos. On your personal social media accounts, do you post more, less or equal amounts of photos of your pet compared to other photos (i.e. selfies, scenery, etc)"
Q Set 2: "Where do you search for: dog parks, dog-friendly businesses, dog-friendly vacation locations. How do you find new toys/food/products for your dog (search, Facebook, pet-store websites)?
Q Set 3: "Approximately how many of your close-friends have pets? How many of your acquaintances have pets? Are you more likely to take pet advice from your friends/acquaintances or from an internet search?"
Interviews.
Interview #1
Interview #2
Interview #3
Conclusions. How would you describe this segment in terms of alternative evaluation, purchase decision, and post-purchase evaluation?
Good job on the assignment (; lol
ReplyDeleteHey, I don’t think the assignment was totally finished but your train of thought looked really good. The questions you were going to ask looked relevant for sure. I’m not entirely sure what the object or point of selling you were going for, but I could tell generally what it revolved around, like social media. Good job on the brainstorming!
ReplyDeleteHey Kelly!
ReplyDeleteI have to agree with Mary that I don't think you finished the assignment entirely, but you have direction and that's key! I couldn't find your interviews, but your questions seemed salient and would stimulate a quality interview.
I apologize for continuing the trend that other people of set telling you how this assignment seems unfinished and that your interviews can't seem to be located... but this post is confusing, and your interviews seem to not exist. Not sure what beneficial feedback I can give, if any, on this post. Hopefully, it all gets sorted out though.
ReplyDeleteHi Kelly!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your thought process behind these interviews. It sounds like there was a lot of in-depth information regarding how pet owners post on social media and how they decide where to go with their pets. If you get the chance to post the interviews, I'd like to see how they were conducted and what sort of feedback you received!