A time that I have failed this past semester has been keeping up with this class. In the beginning I was doing very well keeping up with the assignments, but as the summer went on and my internship got busier with work I started to let this class slip away. I have tried many times to keep myself on a schedule but other things, such as work and summer activities have gotten busier and busier making it harder to keep up with this course. I'm still doing the best I can and hope to pull through in the end with a decent grade.
I have learned that I need to be more disciplined and realize that this class requires a lot of time and effort in order to do well and get the most out of it.
I think failure, in general, is a good at teaching lessons. However, I have always been a procrastinator and I wish it was something I could fix. I have continued to try my best at keeping up with this class and I think I can make it to the end successfully. Other failures I have encountered make things more challenging and intimidating, but you just have to figure out a new way to approach a problem and continue working at it.
No comments:
Post a Comment