My solution to this problem is to create a pet-care business. I haven't decided if it would be best to have a physical location, or be app-based. If I were to have a physical location, it would have to be centralized with easy access for picking up and dropping of your dog at daycare. If it were app-based, it would be where people can register themselves as pet-sitters, they would have to go through a series of background checks and pet knowledge assessments in order to be an approved sitter. People would then request that they need someone to watch their dog on a certain day for a certain period of time and the person would go on call.
There are a lot of details that I would have to work out, but I am gaining a lot of valuable information from the interviews we are hosting for the class. For example, I have learned that cost is a main factor as to why people prefer to leave their dog home alone versus taking them to daycare. So this would mean that I would have to ensure that my service is affordable while maintaining great care.
A pet day-care service is important because dogs need stimulation throughout the day. It is very easy for them to get bored, depressed or overweight when they are left alone for long periods of time.
Any feedback on my ideas are greatly appreciated! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment